What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there an app that allows me to...

rickprice407

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As a customer relations manager and sales manager for a granite counter top fabricator and installer, is there an app that will let me:

1. Keep track of clients and prospects
  2. Track the progress of current projects for clients
While not crucial the ability to set appointments, reminders and ticklers would be a serious plus as well.

I need to keeps costs to a minimum so a large, remotely hosted system isn't what we want as opposed to an app that doesn't require connectivity.

ANY help here would be geatly appreciated.

Rick Price near Atlanta

sjohns79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would like info on this too.

I use awesome note and manipulate it to get the results I need. Something designed to do what you're talking about would be incredible.

sacstate13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have you looked at using Salesforce on the iPad? It seems as though it doesn't receive the best reviews (and I can't vouch for it myself) but we use it at work and it's a tremendous tool for managing customer records, tasks, etc.

Jamer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Use Contact Journal it does everything I need as a Sales Manager

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You guys might also consider Bento for iPad.

pnation

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use a system called Tour De Force. It's not an app but it does have a mobile version. Might be more than you want to spend though but it does everything and much more than you are wanting. Google it. Tour De Force CRM. I am an electrical wholesale distributor. Manages accounts, contacts and prospects. Activities and Opportunities. If you have particular ERP systems they can integrate to do reporting. Check it out. But again might be too pricey. We are a larger company. Good luck.

Most reactions

Latest posts