What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App for personal trainers/diet consultants?

slovation

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SO I have yet to purchase an IPad because I wanted to make sure first it would be of good use to me for what I want to do. I do contest prep for athletes and was wondering if anyone knew of an app that could be used to help organize/track something like that. What Im looking for is.....

A way to combine personal information such as contact info, scheduling appointments, as well as other notes.

Be able to attach files to that specific person to keep all of their diet plans, progress, etc in one neatly secure spot.

Be able to add links to there profile if needed to online calorie/nutrition tracking software.

Be able to shoot over emails with attached info to the client.

From what Ive seen it looks like Bento is the closest thing but not sure if it would be able to do all that. I want to have as much in one program as possible to prevent clutter and disorganization so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
If you have a Mac and buy Bento for OSX, then Bento can probably do most (if not all) that you want. Attaching files is not going to happen, though you an do it on the OSX version.

Without the OSX version it's a poor choice. Your data is stuck on the iPad, and has no reliable means of backup.

I keep hoping they will change this, even though I do have the OSX version, and like it very much.

I'm afraid I don't know of any other app that would do all you want.

There is at least one other personal trainer who has posted on the forum. Maybe they will see this and give an opinion.

Most reactions

Latest posts