What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App for Bills and Checkbook??

Qcksilver

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good app for keeping track of bills I've paid and still need to pay?? Maybe with reminders and the ability to check them off when paid and when not paid? How about possibly one with also a checkbook transactions section? Any suggestions would be great.

apthomas99

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Moneydance on my iMac at home, and they also have a FREE companion app that you can use for your iPhone and iPad. I have been using this software for over a year now and absolutely LOVE it. It is very comparable with Quicken, and has lots of reports that you can run. You can set up all your bills to remind you when they come due, set up loans so that you can manage those, and even mortgages, etc. The program is simply amazing.

Just google "Moneydance" and you will be able to find out all kinds of information on the program. I highly recommend it!

Most reactions

Latest posts