What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there an alternate way to get back an app you deleted?

joeswife5807

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I originally thought that any apps you downloaded are saved in your purchased list in the app store. However several that i know ive downloaded do not appear on the purchased list. Is there an alternate location in which your downloads are saved? I was comparing two similar apps and i decided i like the first one i downloaded. I cannot remember the exact title. I thought it would show up on my purchased list. I did a keyword search in the app store but it comes back with like 600 similar apps. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Did you try searching your purchased list for both iPhone and iPad apps? Many iPhone apps will run on the iPad but won't appear in your purchased list if you look for iPad apps.

OP
J

joeswife5807

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Awesome i got it! Thanks so much. I didnt even notice you could specify the search to either ipad or iphone. It turned out to be an iphone app i was using on my ipad. I am certain this info will come in very handy from now on!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm glad I could help. Don't hesitate to come back if you have any more questions.

Most reactions

Latest posts