What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

App being modified error?

joeswife5807

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Twice last night and once this morning i received notifications from my app watcher app that something on my wish list was on sale or free. When i attempted to download it started then i got a message that said " app currently being modified try again later". Ive tried a few other apps since and some i get this message and others download without a problem. Is this an issue on the app store/developers side? Ive emailed one of the developers whose app i had trouble with but havent heard back yet. The sale is for a limited time so im trying to figure it out on my own. Thanks

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apparently it's a problem with Apples servers, you'll just need to wait it out......might be worth contacting iTunes support so that if you miss the discounts they may let you have the discount later.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts