What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is there a way to get my backed up iphoto files on to an ipad mini?

chellburke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all! So a question for everyone: I had a MacBook and used iPhoto for my pictures. I used mozy and backed up all my files to their service. I recently spilled water on my computer (sad!) and it fried. I don't use the computer for much of what I originally did so I decided to replace with an iPad mini. So my question is there a way to get my original iPhoto library on to my mini in the iPhoto app without a computer?

Thanks!

spatra

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Mozy has an iPad app which lets you download your files and view your pictures. I think you can download the app on your iPad mini, sign in, and save your pictures to your photo library from there. You may have to do this photo by photo but may be the best way to do this without a Mac.

OP
C

chellburke

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I do have the mozy app downloaded. I do see that your suggestion would work but I have 10,000+ pictures so I am hoping to find something a little more efficient. lol. I might just have to hang tight until I buy a computer...

Elizellen

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It might be worth contacting the app developer or seeing if there is a dedicated mozy app forum to ask your question there

Most reactions

Latest posts