What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Iphoto for iPad

mariojesman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello

I am a new guy and I just convinced myself to buy iPad for my wife and our 1yr old kid. So I got it, just so you know I am a big Windows guy :) I use Windows and Linux from the beginnging. There is only one thing I envy Mac people - iLife (especially iPhoto and its Paper Album creation for Wedding etc..)

So I bought my mom an iMac a year ago and now we borrow it with my wife to make and order albums.

So i gave my wifr iPad and the first question was "so can we now make Albums?"
So is there a way to make albums. I saw 2 apps AirPhoto and NetPhoto that can browse iPhoto libraries, that would work for me cause I could connect over the internet to my mom's iMac iPhoto but could I make albums? is there an app like that?

TheBaron

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Still waiting to hear if they are going to provide an iPad version of iLife. I really hope so. It seems likely since they've added iWork. Keeping my fingers crossed! I'd really like it not only for iphoto, but also so I can update my site from my iPad using iweb.

OP
M

mariojesman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Microsoft makes huge money from Office on Mac, why not release iLife for Windows ? But that is something else

The issue with iLife on iPad for me might be the quality of photos, iTunes resized the photos for iPad, I don't think they are good enough for print

But I'd still like iPhoto on iPad

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
+1 I'd like to see something like this also. I think it would be a very popular app!

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Me too i dream to have iLife in my iPad … just keep finger crossed

gentlefury

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm sure it's on the way, but they decided to put efforts into developing iWork first for some reason...guess they thought it would be a really big business device. Seeing how many consumers picked one up im sure iLife is on the way...it is a much more complex suite tho, so I'm guessing thats why its taking longer.

Bremen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.bremencole.com
Agree, iPhoto is hands down the best consumer photo app there is.... And i'm a PC guy! When I tried a Mac the iLife suite was the only thing I clicked with. I didn't care for the OS, but iLife was amazing.

Sincere11105

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am a windows user but am converting to a Mac.. Iv used iPhoto on my fiancées Mac and absolutely love it.. Cmon apple, do the right thing. Make iLife for the iPad

Most reactions

Latest posts