What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Is the actual content on my Ipad apps, like Pages saved when I sync to itunes?

vuduthmb

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I type a simple text Document on Pages or Notes, is this content saved when I sync with Itunes?
Also, I need a very basic explanation of how to save a Pages document to Dropbox on my ipad. I think I am supposed to use an app like PlainText or Elements to do this, but I don't know how.
I am new to Apple products. If anyone can tell me how I can get a basic explanation, I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
iTunes performs a basic backup of app content each time it syncs. I don't recommend depending on this backup for important files. You can only restore by restoring the entire iPad, and iTunes only keeps the most recent backup, which is easily overwritten by mistake.

Here is a link to another thread about Numbers and DropBox. It applies to Pages as well.

http://www.ipadforums.net/ipad-apps/44586-dropbox-numbers.html

Most reactions

Latest posts