What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iOS5 Photo for iPad and iPhoto sync issue

ZeusPS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Am I missing something folks? Albums created in Photo on the iPad under iOS5 can't be synced back to iPhoto on the Mac? Is my head in the cloud?

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the 'is my head in the cloud' - great line!!

I've moved this post to the Help section, where I think it will receive better attention...

Tim

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Nope. Not there. That would require an update to iPhoto. Of course, I'm running one version old, so maybe I've missed it. I can't do Photostream either. Luckily I have Aperture and can Photostream with that, but iPad created albums to not show up there either. Not that any iPad albums show up in Aperture.

Other than importing pictures, Apple has not supported any kind of two way syncing in the Photos app to date, so it's not like something went missing.

OP
ZeusPS

ZeusPS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Cheers, thanks for that. How useless is that application now!

Ldcaudle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This has been a real pain ...I finally deleted all iPod cache folders on my windows pc, restored iPad to default settings, restored photos to my pictures folder 300 pictures at a time.

Most reactions

Latest posts