What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPhone 6s

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hello friend as I can not login in iPhone forum can pls help me there I keep changing my passcode 6s for my kid as he use too much time playing games now I forgot the code but I know emails, password in which device running also we had 2 phones on same ID. Plz advice I will thank.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Glad to see u JA no way to save the pix and new contact as I did not open update contact & pix tks

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Also thumbs is active in device can I will useful

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for sending me link

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Glad to see u JA no way to save the pix and new contact as I did not open update contact & pix tks
Contacts are connected to an email account. This means when you set up your email accounts, your contacts will also reappear.

Are the images in the built in Photos app, or somewhere else? Do you use iCloud for your photos?
If you sync your images via iCloud, and iCloud Photos is set up on your computer, you can get them from there and save them to the computer or somewhere else.
Set up and use iCloud Photos on your Windows PC
It should also be possible to login to iCloud via browser (www.icloud.com) on a different device, and transfer the images to the computer from there.

If you save your photos to a different app, such as Google Photos, e.g., you will see them on your iPhone as soon as you install the app and login to your account.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Also thumbs is active in device can I will useful
Did you enable Touch ID on your iPhone? You’ll have to enter the passcode from time to time, though.
Try opening the iPhone with your fingerprint. If it works, save/store everything that’s important to a different location - not your iPhone. Then restore your device (see link in my first post). Backing up won’t help - the iPhone’s backup will include the passcode you don’t remember right now.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Computer show recovery mode extract software as my connection slow it’s take after that phone show again same passcode mode

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Computer show recovery mode extract software as my connection slow it’s take after that phone show again same passcode mode
That’s when you connect your iPhone to the computer. You have to use recovery mode in order to remove the passcode. So I guess you’ve already started the process.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wait now pc download software in mobile maybe. Basically I went outside home and put my pc on downloading now try let u know in 10 minutes

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thank you JA still only u r who pull me out from trouble, I think without u I can’t manage my device Tks once again

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You’re welcome. I hope it’ll be possible to save your images.

You’ve already learned a lot since you’ve joined here. It has been quite a while that you needed help. I’m sure you can handle almost everything on your own now.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
No JA all pix gone this was my wife’s phone my little son take her mobile to play game in his free time so she change by & by this time she forgot but Tks to u.

OP
jaba123

jaba123

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I forgot how contact and call history of both phone was same as ID same now how I activat it after restore

Most reactions

Latest posts