What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 won't accept my hotmail password

chlloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O my hotmail email got hacked and I had to change it. Now, when I try to enter my new password it won't accept it. I powered down a few times and it still won't work. I even deleted the account and reset it and nothing! Anyone know what I should do?

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Chlloyd--hang tight until others see your post. Hope you find resolution. My first thought is to re-enter your password, but you already did that. Are you using the Native mail app on the ipad, or going online to view your hotmail?

Welcome to the iPadForum! This forum is loaded with invaluable information that contain many sections that cover Ipad App Store, Help, General Discussion, Accessories, Ipad Education and Business. The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. See here:
http://www.ipadforums.net/forumindex.php

If you have not already, please take a moment to download the iPad Manual User Guide iOS 5. This is extremely helpful if you are new to the iPad world. http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/ipad_user_guide.pdf

Finally, please take a moment to read our Forum Rules: Forum rules - everybody please read!!.

Best Wishes and Enjoy!

OP
chlloyd

chlloyd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just went on msn and changed my password again and the iPad took it this time, still a pain!

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to the ipad forum

Go to settings>safari>accept cooking and see if its never, if it is click on "from visited" and see if it helps

RIP Steve Jobs 

Gems

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have the same problem, with both gmail and yahoo accounts. I've gone to the respective websites on safari and entered my password (accepted in both cases) but get a username or password is incorrect message for both email accounts. iPad2

Most reactions

Latest posts