iPad2 Sync problem

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by amateur, Jun 11, 2013.

1. amateur

amateur iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hi Forum,

This constant problem with connecting to computers cannot seem to be fixed by Apple. How hard can it be ????? I have done everything - restarted laptop and iPad so many times my fingers hurt - downloaded the updated iTunes - tried every usb port, no way does it see the iPad. I have read all the troubleshooting advice, nothing. The iPad makes that noise, same as when it is connected to the charger, but zilch. I have not dowloaded the new iOS 6.1.3, it seems to have zero benefits for me, could this be it ? I am scared to approach the 'genious" bar, because some genious wiped my hard drive last time I did. Is there a fix to this which is left of centre guys/girls please ?
  2. J. A.

J. A. iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,325 / 2
    Take a look at your battery percentage. If it is less than 10%, let the iPad recharge completely.

Sometimes anti-virus software on your pc can cause problems. Shut it down and try to connect your iPad to the computer. Don't forget to restart the anti-virus software again afterwards.
  3. amateur

amateur iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Thank you Johanna from lovely Austria, where I will be visiting soon. Fully charged iPad, trying to connect to my Macbook Pro. It did work some time ago, just decided now is not the time. Maybe I get lucky soon.......
    Kind regards from Sydney