What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad2 shipments

OP
D

Dubebone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I doubt that the release date will remain the same in Europe...

Lifet1me

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It will, Stevie said and it was written that Europe will see the IPad 2 at 25.03.

the better question is the quantity of IPad 2s compared with all the people who wanna get one.

A hard race there days

madcapjim

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered white 64GB WiFi only and smart cover around 4:00am Friday. Cover shipped out same day and arrived yesterday morning, ipad was in prepared to ship from Sunday until tonight when I received shipping notice. Scheduled to be delivered on March 22nd.

Inasense7

iPF Noob
Reaction score
madcapjim said:
Ordered white 64GB WiFi only and smart cover around 4:00am Friday. Cover shipped out same day and arrived yesterday morning, ipad was in prepared to ship from Sunday until tonight when I received shipping notice. Scheduled to be delivered on March 22nd.

My 64gb 3G / wi-fi was ordered at 4:30 am eastern time on 3/11/11 and still has not shipped yet. I am an apple fan , but this really starting to get annoying.

Fifi1992

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As long as I get mines by the 22nd I'm good as I'm leaving town on the 23rd

Lynette

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My order is still not yet shipped. For a 64gig, 3G, at&t, black. . Getting frustrated watching everyone else get g theirs and mine not change.

WordSmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lynette said:
My order is still not yet shipped. For a 64gig, 3G, at&t, black. . Getting frustrated watching everyone else get g theirs and mine not change.

Same situation here. Now I know it won't be here for this weekend. I believe they are building these and it will arrive by March 25 (the last day of the delivery estimate). Need to somehow forget about the iPad 2 for a while. It is frustrating but out of our control.

mx1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, at east when yours get there it is yours to have and hold.

When mine makes it to the addy that Apple is shipping it, it still has a week before it will get to me.

I really wish Apple would get with the program and ship to Apo Boxes

Tim

WordSmith

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mx1 said:

When mine makes it to the addy that Apple is shipping it, it still has a week before it will get to me.

Tim

Waiting is no fun. Prolonged waiting is even less fun. . Wish it weren't so.

trp3383

iPF Noob
Reaction score
As of 10:20 am Atlantic city's Apple store has them in stock.

OP
D

Dubebone

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Danbury CT got a shipment of 38 devices this morning. Ppl were waiting outside the store from 6am , at 7 a store manager handed out tickets, the store opened up at 9am. But everybody who showed up around 8am went home without an IPad. This is crazy. I decided to wait until Monday and hope that it'll cool down a little and/or that they'll ship earlier.
BTW, called apple today and the guy implied that the demand for 3G is higher and the shipment for these models may take long than for wifi only models.

SheerLuckHolmes

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Tim

Apple wants delivery confirmation so usually uses Fed Ex or UPS. APO shippments must go through the United States Post Office, and they refuse to accept deliveries from either Fed Ex or UPS. Long standing tradition of Post Office ignoring the existance of any other delivery service.

So do not blame Apple Fed Ex or UPS, blame the U.S. Post Office.

srobby

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i dont understand why others have shipped, did i do it too late or am i just unlucky

Order Date: Mar 11, 2011 at 07:13 AM PDT
Ships: Apr 1 Delivers: Apr 6
IPAD WI-FI 32GB BLACK-USA

Ships: April 1st
Delivers: April 6th

i thought 3g models were more in demand, i figured it was ordered early enough.
Ships: Apr 1 Delivers: Apr 6

mx1

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Tim

Apple wants delivery confirmation so usually uses Fed Ex or UPS. APO shippments must go through the United States Post Office, and they refuse to accept deliveries from either Fed Ex or UPS. Long standing tradition of Post Office ignoring the existance of any other delivery service.

So do not blame Apple Fed Ex or UPS, blame the U.S. Post Office.

Nope, I blame Apple. If so many other companies can do it, then so can they. Simple as insuring the package, then it is tracked from start to finish....

Just to be clear, this is an issue I will not be moved on...

Tim

Most reactions

Latest posts