What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad2 Numbers functions

Numbersnewbe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What function must I use to copy (link) a totalled number (cell address) from one worksheet to another cell position in a different worksheet? In other words as I enter data in one worksheet I want its total to be carried across to another worksheet for consolidation purposes.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Go to the worksheet that you want the information echoed in.

Double tap the cell where you want it to apper. This enters editor mode. Select the = sign to enter formula mode.

Navigate to the worksheet where the formula/data already exists and tap on the cell containing the formula.

You'll see the complete path to the cell entered in the editor. Tap on the checkmark to the right to enter the data.

When you go back to the receiving worksheet you should see your value.

OP
N

Numbersnewbe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thank you for the advice - really easy when you know how! My financial worksheets are now all in sync thanks to you!

Most reactions