What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad2 in production & scheduled release date April 3 - CNN

the_john

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple iPad 2 now in production - CNN.com

I was perusing CNN and decided to search iPad to see what popped up and came across this article. I'm surprised I haven't seen mention of it on here yet.
I finally have the means to purchase my iPad (and was going to this next week) but after seeing this I think I might just hold out another month.

Thoughts?

pricej636

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There is another posting about the iPad2 being in production. The release date in that article is purely speculation though.

Superbike81

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1) It doesn't say the release date is April 3rd. It says they are expecting it to go on sale AROUND the original iPad's one year anniversary which is on April 3rd.

2) The rest of that article is pure speculation, just because CNN is posting it doesn't mean it's any better information.

3) You have to be patient, just wait for Apple to say something.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The latest rumor is that Tim Cook will be making the next presentation.

OP
the_john

the_john

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Defnitely not, but if Steve it taking another sabbatical, then who? If he's that sick again, no one can expect him to show up to do that. But if he did, you'd have to commend him for it.

Most reactions

Latest posts