What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad

jhen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,can help me coz my ipad3 no volume or sounds, what can i do?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Have you checked settings - general - sounds. To see if you have muted the sound. Check the rotation lock( side switch) as well. It is either on rotation (landscape/portrait orientation) or mute. Also check if you have turned off the sound in the multi task. Double click home button and slide to the right or four fingers on screen sliding upwards.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

OP
J

jhen

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Have you checked settings - general - sounds. To see if you have muted the sound. Check the rotation lock( side switch) as well. It is either on rotation (landscape/portrait orientation) or mute. Also check if you have turned off the sound in the multi task. Double click home button and slide to the right or four fingers on screen sliding upwards.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Thanks... i will try.

alazi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just ordered an ipad and enjoying it. But it seems that it cannot help me do what I have acquired it for. I wanted to make a full dictionary of my local language with our local alphabet. But it is so difficult to develop anything to help me load my font to the ipad.I have even proposed to pay someone to do it for me but still...

MoonlitSonata

iPF Novice
Reaction score
alazi said:
I just ordered an ipad and enjoying it. But it seems that it cannot help me do what I have acquired it for. I wanted to make a full dictionary of my local language with our local alphabet. But it is so difficult to develop anything to help me load my font to the ipad.I have even proposed to pay someone to do it for me but still...

Fonts can only be installed on a jailbroken ipad.

Most reactions

Latest posts