1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net
  1. Dee Dee 62

Dee Dee 62 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I don't have any sound on my IPad. The volume is turned all the way up. There also a game I play that is very sluggish . Is there a way I can get the volume back?
  2. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767 / 0
    Hi Dee Dee - welcome to the forum! :) Let's just start w/ the first option, i.e. if your 'side switch' (just above the volume control, right upper side) is defaulted to mute the sound, has it been inadvertently positioned to mute? If so, then adjust - if that is not the problem, then post back for further suggestions - Dave
  3. Dee Dee 62

Dee Dee 62 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hey Dave , checked that and switch is in the right position
  4. giradman

giradman iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +767 / 0
    OK Dee Dee - let's try the next stages - see the quoted steps below (and I'm assuming that you have not given these a try); first try a 'Restart', and if not helpful, then do a 'Reset' - let us know if these maneuvers solve your issue - Dave :)