1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad sync iTunes huge memory leak.

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by doncarl0s, Jan 8, 2012.

1. doncarl0s

doncarl0s iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am totally lost ...
    When I try to sync my new iPad 2 ( 5.0.1 ) with latest iTunes ( 10.5.2 64bit) at some point iTunes stops throwing an error "out of memory" !
    It starts using as low as 60K memory and in every song that it transfers over to iPad increases reaching heights as 4-5GB!!
    I have Windows 7 64bit with 8GB RAM and each and every driver updated! I uninstalled and re-installed iTunes many times, using the official ( as described by Apple ) procedure paying attention to the order of uninstall. I used an uninstaller that monitored the installation and deleted afterwards ALL the files. I used the 32bit version of iTunes... no luck either! I tried the compatibility thingy (even though iTunes displayed a message stating that it wont work well in this mode... ). Nothing ... I tried to contact Apple ( 2 weeks now ) sending emails and filing a ticket ... still waiting!

Anyone please can help me?

Thank you in advance!