What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad sync iTunes huge memory leak.

doncarl0s

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am totally lost ...
When I try to sync my new iPad 2 ( 5.0.1 ) with latest iTunes ( 10.5.2 64bit) at some point iTunes stops throwing an error "out of memory" !
It starts using as low as 60K memory and in every song that it transfers over to iPad increases reaching heights as 4-5GB!!
I have Windows 7 64bit with 8GB RAM and each and every driver updated! I uninstalled and re-installed iTunes many times, using the official ( as described by Apple ) procedure paying attention to the order of uninstall. I used an uninstaller that monitored the installation and deleted afterwards ALL the files. I used the 32bit version of iTunes... no luck either! I tried the compatibility thingy (even though iTunes displayed a message stating that it wont work well in this mode... ). Nothing ... I tried to contact Apple ( 2 weeks now ) sending emails and filing a ticket ... still waiting!

Anyone please can help me?

Thank you in advance!

Most reactions