What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPAD SW update

mitja2803

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, I update my SW on iPAD, and now I can not do anything. Non of option to continue is not working iPAD.png
If I push "I agree" or "Disagree" nothing happens. What can I do?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, Mitja! Welcome to iPF!

If possible, look at Settings - General - Restrictions. Maybe there's something enabled or disabled that prevents you from accepting terms and conditions.
Also, go to Settings - Safari - Block Cookies. If "Always" is your choice, take one of the other possibilities. Private Browsing should be disabled in Safari.

Try to reset your device: press and hold Home and Power button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release both and let the iPad power up on it's own.

There could also be a problem with accepting iCloud terms and conditions. If you have "Find my Friends" (Apple app) installed, open it, enter your password, accept t&c there. Hope that helps.

Last edited:
OP
M

mitja2803

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi, Mitja! Welcome to iPF!

If possible, look at Settings - General - Restrictions. Maybe there's something enabled or disabled that prevents you from accepting terms and conditions.
Also, go to Settings - Safari - Block Cookies. If "Always" is your choice, take one of the other possibilities. Private Browsing should be disabled in Safari.

Try to reset your device: press and hold Home and Power button at the same time until the Apple logo appears, then release both and let the iPad power up on it's own.

There could also be a problem with accepting iCloud terms and conditions. If you have "Find my Friends" (Apple app) installed, open it, enter your password, accept t&c there. Hope that helps.

Thanks for info. The second works...

Most reactions

Latest posts