What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Stylus used for writing???

kah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Joy, Have you tried the Maglus stylus? It's the one I'm most tempted to try, as an upgrade for my cheapo Amazon-type stylus (for notetaking and perhaps a bit of sketching). Thanks for your details posts on stylus products and apps!!

south.coast

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like 'The Pencil' stylus by STAEDTLER. It is a real pencil on the one end and a stylus on the other. The stylus tip glides easily on my iPad.

Dragon32

iPF Noob
Reaction score
For me the king of iPad stylus is the Wacom Intuos Creative Stylus (Intuos Creative Stylus | Wacom)
It's beautiful to use but very much an artist's tool and not cheap! That said I do use it for writing a lot of notes and it's great.
Better still in certain apps it supports Palm Exclusion which means you can rest your hand on the tablet whilst you write!

Combined with Wacom's own Bamboo Paper app or the superb ProCreate it's a tablet users dream.

Most reactions

Latest posts