What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Crashing on Startup

Kaney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi folks, thanks for taking the time to read my problem.
Around an hour ago I decided to reset my iPad to factory settings. That is, Erase all content and settings.
Upon completion, it tried to boot back up, but crashed on the startup screen with the Silver apple in the middle of the display.
I've tried turning off and on the iPad several times since, and eventually the little 'working' or 'loading' icon appears in the middle of the iPad, but its stationary and thats as far as the iPad decides to boot.

iTunes isn't recognising the device as it wont switch on, and the thing wont switch on if its attached to my Mac or not, i'm pretty stumped.

Anyone got any suggestions of a fix?

Thanks again folks.

- Kaney.

Last edited:
OP
K

Kaney

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found the fix.
If anyones looking for it.

You Can Easily Solve iPad Stuck at Apple Logo while Reboot.
To get your iPad back on track, you need to restore your iPad without loading the OS first.

Connect your iPad to iTunes --> Holding the Home button and the Power button for seconds --> then release the Power button --> iTunes pops up a message to ask you if the iPhone will be detected in recovery mode --> click OK button in iTunes -->click “Restore”.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts