1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad Shell Wraps from etsy.com

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by tzimisce, Mar 9, 2011.

1. tzimisce

tzimisce iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Found this on etsy.com - thought that it might be a nice, understated way for users to highlight/accent their iPads, who don't want to go overboard with accessorizing them:

[​IMG]

cf. View iPad by kellokult on Etsy
  2. tzimisce

tzimisce iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I've attached some pictures on how it looks on my iPad. (It has a personalized back cover from Zaggskins, as you can see.)

Attached Files:

3. SweetPoison

SweetPoison iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +132 / 0
    So it is just the colored strip around the iPad, and the apple logo? That is it? I like that!

That looks very cool ~ I think I may get one!
  4. tzimisce

tzimisce iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Yes, that's it. For the price of each order, you get two sets of decals - so you have a second chance in case the first try goes bad, or you can share with a friend (as long as you don't mind having the same colour.)

It's quite easy to put on - it comes as three separate strips plus logo, and I did mine in 10 mins on the first attempt.