What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Shell Wraps from etsy.com

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found this on etsy.com - thought that it might be a nice, understated way for users to highlight/accent their iPads, who don't want to go overboard with accessorizing them:

il_570xN.185240713.jpg

cf. View iPad by kellokult on Etsy

OP
tzimisce

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've attached some pictures on how it looks on my iPad. (It has a personalized back cover from Zaggskins, as you can see.)

Attachments

• Kellokult 001.jpg
    Kellokult 001.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 350
  • Kellokult 003.jpg
    Kellokult 003.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 351
  • Kellokult 009.jpg
    Kellokult 009.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 291
  • Kellokult 005.jpg
    Kellokult 005.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 285
  • Kellokult 002.jpg
    Kellokult 002.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 324

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Found this on etsy.com - thought that it might be a nice, understated way for users to highlight/accent their iPads, who don't want to go overboard with accessorizing them:

So it is just the colored strip around the iPad, and the apple logo? That is it? I like that!

That looks very cool ~ I think I may get one!

OP
tzimisce

tzimisce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, that's it. For the price of each order, you get two sets of decals - so you have a second chance in case the first try goes bad, or you can share with a friend (as long as you don't mind having the same colour.)

It's quite easy to put on - it comes as three separate strips plus logo, and I did mine in 10 mins on the first attempt.

Most reactions