1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad Pouches/Sleeves

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by CharlotteSometimes, Mar 16, 2011.

1. CharlotteSometimes

CharlotteSometimes iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    For anyone looking for a good iPad sleeve I ordered one from Etsy which I recieved today in the mail and I'm thrilled with it, so much so that I thought I should share it and post the link here to help other people that are looking for good quality and aesthetic sleeves :)

The sleeve is handmade, beautifully and expertly crafted, it's padded which provides excellent protection and it has an outside pocket to store other things like a stylus or whatever. The woman who sells them custom makes them for a bunch of devices and has a bunch of patterns available. Plus, she is really fast: I ordered it a week and a half ago to be sure I would get it in time since it was going to be handmade and shipped international (I'm in Europe) and I've recieved it already, one week and a half before the iPad 2 launch in Europe :)

Anyway, here is the link and some photos:

kreatedbykim on Etsy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tzimisce

tzimisce iPad Addict

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    To be fair, there are any number of great and affordable (and customizable) iPad sleeves available from etsy.com. I had a handmade sleeve to fit my iPad with its case inside, from Kimoley Bags, which was customized to be slightly bigger and with a fabric of my choosing.
  3. cartergray

cartergray iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Here is another great one from a new company. iSnugg | Welcome "It's like an UGG for your iPad'" - pretty cool and very affordable. They have them for phones and laptops too.