What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad on a Windows Network

djack109

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any way to stop the username/password box comiing up constantly when you browse websites on a windows network

what the ldap feature for ?

Timmah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any way to stop the username/password box comiing up constantly when you browse websites on a windows network

what the ldap feature for ?

First off there isn't even enough detail for us to even help you. Are you on a secured wireless network and your sip requires you to enter a username and password?

OP
D

djack109

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have just bought an iPad for work. I connected to our corporate Wifi no problems. I want to use the device to connect to our Microsoft SharePoint, which I can do, but I keep getting asked for a username and password when I browse different pages. Is there any way to stop this. Can Safari some how remember my username and password so I don't have to keep typing it in.

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
make sure safari has cookies enabled and also turn on the password remembering feature. it should ask if you want to remember the username/password for sites.

Most reactions

Latest posts