What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Managing Usernames/Passwords on IPAD2 and Windows PC

tmaxx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been using LastPass on my windows computer for password management. What I like most about it is that it remembers sites and the usernames/passwords and will autofill. So recently I got an IPAD2. I loaded LastPass on the IPAD and it is terrible. About all it's good for is for storing the usernames and passwords. So if I visit a website and want to log in, I have to open a separate browser window, log into lastpass, find the site, copy the username and password, then go back and paste. Such a pain. I see that Safari has the capability to remember usernames and passwords for websites, but this will not be accessible for other computers. I am trying to come up with the best solution for the IPAD as well as my windows PC. It would appear that if I have Safari remember the usernames and passwords, then I would need to open up a separate password manager program and manually add in the site info, username and password so it would be accessible on another computer. Is this the only approach?

Frawick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I use Roboform on my Windows 7 PC and on my iPad 2. Easy to use and sync.

Most reactions