1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

IPAD memory solutions

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by Redtrek7500, Jul 15, 2012.

1. Redtrek7500

Redtrek7500 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    "Tightwad" Thinking of buying basic 16 GB IPAD 2 (@ £330 John Lewis) and if memory becomes and issue get a Seagate satellite 500Gb (@ £100) hard drive to WIFI files across to .As a newbie are there other issues with the basic 16GB IPAD that will not be solved by resorting to this type of memory ? Also any issues with buying Amazon non-Apple SD card adaptors and Video convertors .Thx for any help :)
  2. ajcgn

ajcgn iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    I have more than 16g of Apps on my 64g iPad. So as to amount of memory, it depends on how much stuff you want to put on your iPad. I believe Apps have to be installed on the iPad to run. If I had less memory, I suppose I could delete the big Apps and resync them later when I want to use them.
  3. rlapoint

rlapoint iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    Personally my advice would be to spend the extra money and get the 64 Gb iPad.
  4. HappyPelican

HappyPelican iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10 / 0
    I would have to agree and simply buy the 64gb model.