What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad lock

otheroot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
May i ask for your on how i can retrieve the password of my ipad which was was change by my daughter but unfortunately she forgotten it. Now its lock and its already connect to itunes appears in the screen. Thank you all in advance hope you can me with this.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You will need to use iTunes to restore the iPad to factory settings. Assuming it is running iOS7 you will need to supply your AppleID password as part of the restoration process.

If you have a backup, either on your computer or in the cloud, you will be able to restore from the backup. Obviously, you will want to use a backup that was generated before the password was changed.

Once it has been restored, you will be good to go.

OP
O

otheroot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks kevin but the ipad wont sync to the PC. Im using my PC for the Itunes sync.

OP
O

otheroot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
May i ask for your assisrltance on how i can retrieve the password of my ipad which was change by my daughter but unfortunately she forgotten it. Now its lock and its already connect to itunes that appears in the screen. Thank you all in advance hope you can me with this.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've moved this over to the iPad Help section where, hopefully, more members will see it and be able to help.

Marilyn

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
May i ask for your on how i can retrieve the password of my ipad which was was change by my daughter but unfortunately she forgotten it. Now its lock and its already connect to itunes appears in the screen. Thank you all in advance hope you can me with this.
If you forgot the passcode (the code you use to unlock your iPad after it was "sleeping"), this is what has to be done: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht1212

If you forgot the password of your Apple ID, go to appleid.apple.com, and follow these instructions: http://support.apple.com/kb/ht5787

If you set up restrictions and don't know this password, you'll have to restore your iPad to factory settings: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1414

OP
O

otheroot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
JA thanks. But ipad was already lock a message appears on the screen is Connect to itunes.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
What do you see on the screen?

Is it something like this?

image.jpg

Or this?

image.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts