What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad iPages help me

Dark_Passenger30

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am trying to use iPages on my iPad2. I've created a work out system being as i am a personal trainer and i have a number of different exercises using a three column table and a picture next to the table for each exercise. How i want this to work is with each client i can pick and choose different exercises from the list that i have and move them seperately from the list to a blank document to create a special workout routine for each individual client. the problem im having is i cant group the picture and table from each exercise to copy to a blank document. Somebody please help me out with what to do. Thank you thank you thank you!

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The answers you seek are here. Look under "Images, Charts, Shapes, and Tables" for the instructions on how to Select, Group, Layer, and Copy Objects.

http://help.apple.com/iwork/1.3/safari/#tan7248abe7

I don't know how well that will work. You could approach it from the opposite direction. Instead of trying to copy to another document, just make a copy of the whole document and delete what you don't want in the new one.

BTW, you can get to this page anytime in Pages by tapping on the wrench and choosing Go to Help.

Most reactions

Latest posts