What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad holder for car Vehicle Specific

Padholdr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.padholdr.com
I just thought that I would let everyone that doesn't already know that my company sells Vehicle Specific iPad holders for pretty much every car after 1990. Our kits bolt behind the dash panels so no holes are drilled. Our Padholdr design works with or without cases for iPad 1 and 2. We also have a Padholdr for the Xoom. Take a look at my website and let me know if you have any questions!

ipad holder for car

Last edited:

danrivito

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wow. Looks awesome. Gotta be one of the best car mount options available today.

Looks a little pricey but if you use your iPad in the car daily, then I'm sure it's well worth the money.

I'm still gonna be cheap and ask though.... Any special discount for ipf members?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
P

Padholdr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.padholdr.com
Wow. Looks awesome. Gotta be one of the best car mount options available today.

Looks a little pricey but if you use your iPad in the car daily, then I'm sure it's well worth the money.

I'm still gonna be cheap and ask though.... Any special discount for ipf members?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Pm me :)

Trky

iPF Noob
Reaction score
That's pretty awesome but a little too expensive for me right now. I'll def be looking back in the future.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
They do look absolutely gorgeous - will you be making them for non-US autos? Maybe some of them fit in any case because the market is so international?

Tim
Scotland

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Cool!

I was just talking about how "they" needed to make a way to mount the iPad in the car (this while I was using Navigon). And ta da! Here's this post.

I'm definitely bookmarking it for later (as I already have a GPS in my car).

Very nice, professional-looking job.

Marilyn

[Walks off, muttering ... "it'll look bad with your set-up ... it won't look good with your car ... you've already got GPS ... wait until your next car...!]

OP
P

Padholdr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.padholdr.com
They do look absolutely gorgeous - will you be making them for non-US autos? Maybe some of them fit in any case because the market is so international?

Tim
Scotland

Tim,

Let me know what kind of car you are working with and I will see what I can do. I have some other vehicles that are not on the website. You can always go with the Universal Padholdr and install the bracket where you want. I sell a TON of the Universal ipad holder for car kits to my international distributors.

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Tim
Scotland

Tim,

Let me know what kind of car you are working with and I will see what I can do. I have some other vehicles that are not on the website. You can always go with the Universal Padholdr and install the bracket where you want. I sell a TON of the Universal ipad holder for car kits to my international distributors.

I have the latest model of Ford Mondeo but, as you say, maybe the Universal mount would work. Do you have contact details for UK distributors?

Many thanks - it really is a very attractive product

Tim
Scotland

teetee65

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Looks great, I just wish it was a little bit more inexpensive.... I wonder if you give discounts to forum members?????????:D

Matt1226

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also looked at ram mounts online and decided to go with that instead because of the price difference. They have great products. Check them out.

OP
P

Padholdr

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.padholdr.com
I also looked at ram mounts online and decided to go with that instead because of the price difference. They have great products. Check them out.
The main difference is you can't use a case with their holders that are shipping, and Padholdr's mounts bolt to your dash so you don't have a long arm attached to your seat bolt, or a suction cup to your windshield. We also use a U shaped design so when the iPad isn't in the holder you can still access your stereo. When you see a Padholdr in person you will see that only the highest quality of parts are used.

PBrawner

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a 2003 Dodge Durango and want to use my iPad 2 on the road (music, nav, etc.). I looked over your vehicle lists and don't see my year. Do you have something available? Thanks!

Most reactions

Latest posts