1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

iPad Forum Rules Thread

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by slothead, Jan 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slothead

slothead iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6 / 0
    I'm not going to post this message in the Rules thread because I would be a hypocrite doing so, but I think that the Rules thread should be locked and used only by the Mods to post rules changes. Way too often, new folks (and no offense to you new folks - welcome to the forum) post in the Rules thread to ask questions that can be better routed to folks to see the questions through other forums/threads, and less distracting to those of us who think that by suscribing to the Rules thread they will see all the latest rules and rule changes.

I don't mean to make any waves or cause any upset, but frequently I get mail that there are new posts on the Rules thread, and there frequently aren't any new posts there [significant to me] for me to read. It's not an imposition, but it does take a little time to punch a bunch of buttons to read and look for any potentially valuable input (when there in fact may be none). Just my $0.02.

Thanks,
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.