RE: Ipad 2 5.1.1 jailbroken apple logo stuck help!

Discussion in 'iPad Hacking' started by TehNut, Sep 25, 2012.

1. TehNut

TehNut iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So, I was having issues with restoring my iPad all day and after a few different Google searches, luckily for me, I find a thread (here from back in June) where the OP had the exact same issue as I did. Unluckily for me, it was this one. (Sorry but I do not have enough posts to use links. The title of the thread is "Ipad 2 5.1.1 jailbroken apple logo stuck help!" so if you search that you can find it. I will update with the link as soon as I have enough posts.)

Now, after reading through the said forum rules, I see that the OP did not break any rules regarding pirated material. I believe that is covered by rules 15, 15.1, and 15.2. As you can see here:

15. Discussion of pirated or cracked applications and any methods associated with enabling their use, such as posting app or repository names, is forbidden on this forum. This also includes discussion of illegally obtaining media such as music, movies, games, books or other copyrighted content.[/QUOTE]

2. f4780y

f4780y Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +636 / 0
    We always remove the references which break the rules since we don't promote piracy here and I can quite clearly see that that user did break our rules. There is no need for you to try to defend them, thank-you. If you have a problem with staff actions our rules are clear on how this should be handed. It should NOT be handed by you proclaiming that the member did not break any rules!

To solve your problem, reset your device by holding home and power for 7 seconds. As soon as the Apple logo appears hold down just the Volume Up key. This will allow the iPad to boot into safe mode. From there, launch Cydia and remove whatever tweak is causing your problems.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2012