What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad disabled

redercole

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello to all:)
hi had buy an ipad air on internet. it arrived but when i switch on it i discovered that is disabled. i fear that it's stolen but i paid it!! how can i able it?
thank you very much!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello to all:)
hi had buy an ipad air on internet. it arrived but when i switch on it i discovered that is disabled. i fear that it's stolen but i paid it!! how can i able it?
thank you very much!
If the iPad is asking for the Apple ID and password of the former owner, it's known as iCloud Activation Lock. There is no way to bypass the requirement to enter the original owner's Apple ID and password. You're only hope is to contact the seller and ask that he remove his account from the iPad.

Did you buy the iPad on eBay or pay for it with PayPal? In either case you have a dispute resolution process that will get you a refund even if the seller refuses.

iCloud: Activation Lock

Most reactions

Latest posts