1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

IPAD Apps

Discussion in 'iPad Apps' started by mikespeight, Apr 29, 2011.

1. mikespeight

mikespeight iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Firstly, apologies if there is a section dealing specifically with Apps, feel free to move this thread if there is one.
    So - I came across TuneIn Radio - a brilliant app, if, like me, you like to listen to radio stations other than the standard offering
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +120 / 0
    I moved your post to the Apps section. Yes, TuneIn has to be one of the best apps in all time. Just brilliant and incredible value too. So many cool features - I love the really clever engineering - really well thought out.

Tim
  3. bdegrande

bdegrande iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Wunderlist - free, very simple to do list app. Wjy I like it is that it runs prety muych anywhere, you can access it from their web site, and it also has apps for iOS, Windows. Mac, and Android, and it automatically syncs your data as you enter it.

And another enthusiastic second for TuneIn Radio.