What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Co Pilot live app

djc45

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi,
I'm thinking about buying this app and wanted to check a question with someone who has used or seen the app.
Does the co pilot app multiple task with iOS 4.
I use my iPad in the car for listening to Internet radio and wanted to check if I would be able to come out of co pilot, with it running in the background, to change the Internet radio station, and then go back into co pilot, without having to set up my route all over again.
I'm aware that there is a way to play your music library from inside the co pilot app, but specifically wondered if I can multi task to control my Internet radio.
I suppose the other thing would be, if I have Internet radio running and then start the co pilot app, will I be able to continue to hear the Internet radio sound along with the co pilot directions, or will I only hear one?
I appreciate any help anyone can give me.
Thanks
Duncan

71wrd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have it on my iPhone (never used it on iPad). It does support multi tasking although it usually has to recalculate the route as it seems to lose position when you use another app. It also has a function to use your iPod and phade the music down when it issues instructions. Not sure if this would work with Internet Radio. I think it's a great app and good value for money.

Most reactions

Latest posts