What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad and USB drive

manoj kansara

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi

I wants to know that
Can I connect USB drive with ipad?
Can I do ppt on big screen with ipad?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello & welcome to the forum! :) Each of your questions is addressed below:

Can I connect USB drive with ipad?

A USB drive cannot be used w/ the stock iPad if your intention is to transfer files between the devices; the CCK (Camera Connection Kit) allows use of camera SD cards and USB connections but is specific to that use. Now there are some 'wireless' options - e.g. check THIS THREAD; now if you have a more specific question regarding your need to use a USB drive w/ the iPad, then let us know.

Can I do ppt on big screen with ipad?

PowerPoint does not run on the iPad; however, Keynote (a part of the iWork suite) can import PPT files - the app does not have the depth or power of a desktop version of Keynote or PowerPoint but is an option; other apps may exist that can be considered. As to using Keynote (or a similar app) w/ a larger screen, several possibilities are: 1) with Apple TV, the iPad can 'mirror' its screen to another one; or 2) an HDMI adapter and cable can be used; there are likely some other choices. Good luck! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts