What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ipad and PDF files

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Get Goodreader.

I just got this yesterday, Ivan! But it is only to view and read, not edit. I was bummed.:(
Oh, I'm truly sorry about that. I assumed that isk9 just wanted to view his pdfs.
To edit you have to go the...expensive way to iAnnotate. I haven't tried it yet.

Oh he may very well just want to view and read, I was just saying that I discovered that it is not an editing app. As far as I know. I could be wrong.

I got Pages and that works fine for me.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just a bit of advice. Read the entirety of an app's description. When it says 'more', tap on it. I avoid a lot of unnecessary apps or plain junk that way.

I should have been careful and made sure to list all the apps that fit his query.

Bogy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
There are a number of apps that can be used to edit PDF files. The op only mentioned opening PDF files, so my first assumption was also that he just wanted to be able to read them, and that may be all he wants. It would be helpful if he would indicate if that is what he wants, or just exactly what he would like to do with PDF files.

OP
I

isk9

iPF Noob
Reaction score
PDF Files

Hi
Thank you for answering me. I just want to open PDF files for now. will learn how to write file later and send as PDF files. TX

alfa

iPF Noob
Reaction score
for opening and reading files download iBooks from the App Store. Its free and can read almost all the pdf files. This includes manuals, user created pdf files. You put them into the ipad by dragging them into the books section of the ipad , in iTunes

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts