What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Air problems

pls49902

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How do I connect my iPad Air to Comcast Internet using their new router -modem device ?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
How do I connect my iPad Air to Comcast Internet using their new router -modem device ?

Hello and welcome to the forum! :) First, I'm assuming that you are a Comcast customer and that one of their technicians installed their cable and at least setup the modem - did they not offer to setup their router? If not, then why not try their support service?

Second, if you want to try yourself, there is plenty on the web to get your started, e.g. HERE. Your router once configured w/ a home SSID (i.e. name of your home network), and secured (I use WPA2), will establish a home Wi-Fi network - you simply need to activate Wi-Fi on your iPad which should 'find' your SSID (if set to 'broadcast') and ask for the password, if security was setup on the router.

Let us know if these are the questions your are asking? If not, then a clear explanation is needed. Dave

Most reactions

Latest posts