What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Air 2 Concept Renders Show Ultra-Thin Design & Protruding Camera

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
iPad-6-Air-2-Concept-003.jpg

The iPad Air 2 will be announced very soon, so it's always fun to speculate on the final look of the device before it actually is unveiled to the world. Designer Martin Hajek used his computer skills to share what he imagines the final iPad Air 2 tablet from Apple will look like.

He borrowed heavily from the aesthetic design of the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, which isn't unreasonable considering Apple has done this before. In this concept, we see an even thinner iPad tablet than ever before, although we also see a slightly protruding camera lens, just like the iPhone 6. Hajek's designs are very impressive and we find ourselves hoping the final product isn't too far from his renderings.

Hajek even gives us some scale in the images by including an iPhone 6 rendering in several shots. You can see several more of his iPad Air 2 concept images in the thread below.

Source: NoWhereElse

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
Here is the first half of iPad Air 2 Concept images from Martin Hajek:

iPad-6-Air-2-Concept-000.jpg

iPad-6-Air-2-Concept-001.jpg

iPad-6-Air-2-Concept-002.jpg

iPad-6-Air-2-Concept-004.jpg

iPad-6-Air-2-Concept-005.jpg

iPad-6-Air-2-Concept-006.jpg

OP
dgstorm

dgstorm

Editor in Chief
Reaction score
Here is the second half of iPad Air 2 Concept images from Martin Hajek:

iPad-6-Air-2-Concept-007.jpg

iPad-6-Air-2-Concept-008.jpg

iPad-6-Air-2-Concept-009.jpg

iPad-6-Air-2-Concept-0010.jpg

iPad-6-Air-2-Concept-0011.jpg

iPad-6-Air-2-Concept-0012.jpg

iPad-6-Air-2-Concept-0013.jpg

iPad-6-Air-2-Concept-0014.jpg

ffarl

Administrator
Reaction score
I think they basically are. Minus that annoying phone feature. Seriously, if it wasn't for texting, I'd just take my iPad mini everywhere and skip the phone.

iDoug

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Those are well done! I hope the new iPads look this good :)

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If these are what they'll actually look like we'll have all current iOS devices with the exception of the iPod sporting the same design theme. I wonder how thin the aluminum in the new case design is?

s2mikey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I suppose so. Thinner, thinner, and yet more thinner. We'll see how that translates into feel which is important. I'm staying with my current Air either way though. Hey, it's all good. ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts