What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 4 Sync Issues and ibook issues

gcclubs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have a ton of epub books and I seem to have accidently set them all to sync to my ipad 4 which now will not sync. In ibooks it likes a ton of books but now of them are there, i.e. the titles show up in the listing but nothing will open. Further when connected to my computer they do not show as being on the ipad. I have deleted and reinstalled ibook but as soon as I reinstall the books are all listed. I have tried to delete the titles from my ipad and it will not let me do that. I can select them but the delete button does nothing.

Also I am not sure if this is what is causing my syncing woes. I have Itunes 11 on my computer and have reinstalled it to see if that might help. Nothing has changed. It will sit all night and still be "waiting for items to copy". Have to say I love my ipad and use it alot for work but this is starting to drive me nuts.

Any suggestions

Most reactions

Latest posts