1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

GRRRRR....Two times, issues with syncing

Discussion in 'iPad Help' started by Putooi, Sep 25, 2011.

1. Putooi

Putooi iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I've had my iPad2 for 5 months. About a month ago I connected to iTunes to sync everything and my iPad crashed. I had to reset and reinstall. I freaked at first and called Apple. But apparently, you only get three months of phone technical help free. I went ahead with installing the backup and all was well. I hooked up to sync with iTunes (yes, I didn't sync for a month).

I get "iTunes cannot read the contents of the iPad 'my name's iPad'. Go to the summary tab in iPad preferences and click Restore to restore this iPad to factory settings."

Really frustrated that the last two times I've gone to sync I have nothing but problems. Plus, I have downloaded a few paid apps. What will happen with those? And all the contact information I've recently added, will I lose that as well? I'm just so no happy right now.

Any ideas why this issue is taking place? Is this going to be a regular scenario?

Thanks,
    DJ
  2. Tim SPRACKLEN

Tim SPRACKLEN iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +121 / 0
    I moved this to the Help section, where I think it will receive better attention.

Tim
  3. Wolfpuppies3

Wolfpuppies3 iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10 / 1