What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 4 lag between search screen and icons screen

Zimaia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I tried to find any thread related to this but didn't found any.

My problem is about transition between icons screen and search screen. It lags a lot!!!

If the transition is between icons screens no problem at all, very fluid transition but when i go to search screen and then go back to main screen the transition is incredible laggy

I just noticed this yesterday and i have the ipad for some days without this problem. Maybe some currupt sistem files?

Any one noticed this? or is just me?

Thanks

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I tried to find any thread related to this but didn't found any.

My problem is about transition between icons screen and search screen. It lags a lot!!!

If the transition is between icons screens no problem at all, very fluid transition but when i go to search screen and then go back to main screen the transition is incredible laggy

I just noticed this yesterday and i have the ipad for some days without this problem. Maybe some currupt sistem files?

Any one noticed this? or is just me?

Thanks

Do a reset of your iPad and that may resolve the problem.
Simultaneously hold down the On/Off and Home buttons until the screen blacks out. Keep holding both until the white Apple logo appears and then let both go. Then wait until your wallpaper appears. Restart your iPad.
Andrew

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most reactions

Latest posts