iPad screen freaking out

Discussion in 'iPad 4 Forum' started by Minime38157, Jan 25, 2015.

1. Minime38157

Minime38157
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I recently got an iPad replacement for another ipad issue I was having. This iPad is theoretically brand new so I shouldn't be having any issues!!!

My IPad is posessed. I cannot track the issue to a drop or anything...yesterday my iPad went bananas. It started getting grey lines across the screen and would freeze. It will also restart at random intervals. I also had some sort of chainmail looking web froze on the screen too. I "think" it is fine just on the main screen. Ya know, as long as I don't do anything. The issue seems to lie when I'm doing anything. Safari. Facebook, sims, anything. Doesn't seem to be linked to any specific app.

I reset the entire iPad to an earlier Cloud save when I know it was functioning properly. Still having problems.

2. scifan57

scifan57
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Sounds like it could be a defective touchscreen. You should have it checked out at the Genius Bar of the closest Apple Store. If the screen is defective, you should get another replacement.

3. Minime38157

Minime38157
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I hope so. My iPad is no longer under any type of warranty per the initial purchase. *crosses fingers!!!*