What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 3rd gen jitters

jeraiaxxx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just bought a new ipad3rd gen and was quite depress about its performance on facebook, every time i scroll, it jitters when i slowly scroll down and lag when i scroll fast, is my unit defective? Is there any setting i could check to fix this? Help!

OP
J

jeraiaxxx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I also have an ipad2 and it works perfectly on facebook, no jitter no lagging.

johnodd4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sounds like bad internet connection or slow internet connection can cause the jitters make sure your on broadband not dsl it helps

OP
J

jeraiaxxx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got three broadband subscription, witribe 2 mbps speed and a 1.5mbps PLDT installed at home and a 2mbps smartbro installed at my office, is 2 mbps connection not enough just to view and scroll pages from facebook? Have you compared the performance of ipad 2 on facebook vs the new ipad? Clearly its not an internet issue,

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got three broadband subscription, witribe 2 mbps speed and a 1.5mbps PLDT installed at home and a 2mbps smartbro installed at my office, is 2 mbps connection not enough just to view and scroll pages from facebook? Have you compared the performance of ipad 2 on facebook vs the new ipad? Clearly its not an internet issue,

I am not a FB user but have read many posts on here and elsewhere about how the FB app is poorly designed and written, and thus making it laggy across most all devices. Ones definition of jittery or laggy will vary so you will receive many different opinions on this subject.

johnodd4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's happening to a lot more people then I thought it looks like facebook is messed up just tried it man is it glitchy

Most reactions

Latest posts