iPad 3G Support Group Thread

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Greg G, Apr 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Greg G

Greg G
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I know there have been a ton of "it's shipping posts" between this and now but I just got back on (busy morning and "me too" to that :) ) to read this.

The oil thing is very interesting - and a bit gross... I have had the shield on my Storm 2 since Nov and I have noticed that it went from rough and tacky to a very smooth surface (that I like better).

-Greg

2. dks

dks
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by dks
    WOW... I am glad to finally get a shipped notice... but look at the expected arrival date... this is not cool... especially for priority overnight...

Ipad's weigh 1.5 lbs. without the box. It certainly isn't going to wifh 1 lb. with the box. My 3G shipping weight says 4lbs. You must have something else ordered.

------------

OK, I went & double checked... the 3G is all I have on order... the shipping data I posted was taken from the Fed Ex link thru the Apple order status site... so I guess it is correct... I am hoping it will get here tomorrow anyway :eek:

I live a few doors down from the fed ex driver... maybe I should go camp out in his front yard?

3. ladydi

ladydi
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    11:15 in San Jose. CA. and just got my shipment notification. Delivery tomorrow by 4:30 via FedEx. Now maybe I can get some work done and charge my phone! After all, tomorrow is a holiday from work!

4. dks

dks
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:

I am in Juneau, Alaska... I am pretty sure the ipads will have to go up to Anchorage then back down to me though... so who knows.

5. sickpup

sickpup
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    I love it when a plan comes together. The mail person just delivered a nice leather case for my 3G (wife gets Apple case) and UPS will be delivering a Case Logic ipad Messenger Bag tomorrow. I wonder who will deliver 1st, Fedex with the 3G's or UPS with the bag. :D

6. Tigara

Tigara
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Just got my shipping confirmation...hooray!! It is on its way!! Picked up in Nashville.
    Ordered April 11th / Panama City Beach, FL

7. kPad

kPad
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Whew! Prepared for Shipment, cancel grayed out. Finally! :cool:

8. Seadog

Seadog
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Guru

Thanks Received:
    I took a printout of the FedEX ticket to my local office. She checked on the number and we made arrangements. Now, I am going to pick it up at the office tomorrow when it opens at 8:30. That way I will make sure I have it before I leave out at 11:00.

9. DanaTheEwok

DanaTheEwok
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:

The weight on my tracking says 4 lbs too. And I did not order anything else.

10. Celeste

Celeste
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Yay! I'm finally PFS!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.