What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3 wifi sync problem

newfoundtech

iPF Noob
Reaction score
So I read up on this and always find that people complain having difficulty setting up their iPad to sync through wi-fi. My problem is that IT KEEPS SYNCING whenever I turn on the wi-fi of my iPad. I already unchecked the sync over wi-fi in iTunes and one that disables devices from syncing automatically. I would download apps on my desktop then the iPad starts syncing these apps through wi-fi when I turn it on so I just turn the iPad wi-fi off. When I sync it through USB everything is ok until I turn on the wifi of my iPad later on where the recently synced apps will start to download again with the "loading" and "waiting" words. Can anyone help me with this? Thanks.

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You are not syncing your new app. You need to check the store setting on your iPad and set automatic downloads to off if you don't want them to start downloading when you are on wi-fi.

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You're welcome. And welcome to this forum. When I first joined I found many tricks and short-cuts that I didn't even know I wanted! Just look around and enjoy the different threads and find more things to do with your iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts