What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 3 fonts

solerghousse

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How can I change the fonts in ipad 3
How can I play the video files to Sony LCD tv from my apple I pad 3

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
How can I change the fonts in ipad 3
How can I play the video files to Sony LCD tv from my apple I pad 3

Unfortunately, you can only change the size of the font (in Mail and Notes) on a stock iPad. If you actually want change the font type, you will have to jail break and install a tweak (BytaFont) that will allow you to change the system fonts.

If you wish to play videos on your TV, you will need an Apple TV so that you can send the signal from the iPad to it (and then to the TV). This is the easiest way and is wireless (the Apple TV is actually connected to your TV, not the iPad).

You can also physically connect the iPad to your TV with either an S-VIDEO/Composite cable or a VGA cable (both from Apple). But, again, unless you get some long cords, you'll have to have the iPad right up to the TV.

And, there is also the Apple iPad Dock Connector to VGA adapter (connect it to the TV with a VGA to HDMI cord).

So, there are ways. You merely decide which works best for you.

Marilyn

Most reactions

Latest posts