What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad 3rd Generation CALENDAR FONT Darker and or Larger

RivetingRosieGal

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello! Is it possible to modify the calendar on iPad 3rd Gen to display a darker/deeper and/or larger font? I find the light grey challenging to read.
Apple Devices used in our household:
2 Apple TV Units
3 iPods
3 iPhones
MacAir
2 iPads

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, welcome to iPF!

In Settings - General - Accessibility - Vision you will find "Large Text"

image-1069546323.jpg

These are the options you'll be seeing. In theory this should also enlarge the font in Calendar. You can't change the colour, as far as I know.
Other possibility: use "Zoom", above "Large Text".

Last edited:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
While the Large Text settings makes a difference in the Mail and Contacts app, I've never been able to pinpoint any change in the Calendar app, despite the fact that the description of the feature says it should.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
While the Large Text settings makes a difference in the Mail and Contacts app, I've never been able to pinpoint any change in the Calendar app, despite the fact that the description of the feature says it should.

I have the same experience (that's why I wrote "in theory).
Zoom seems to be the better choice.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I have the same experience (that's why I wrote "in theory).
Zoom seems to be the better choice.

I agree. Or a third party Calendar app. I use Calendar on the iPad, but prefer Fantastical on the iPhone (syncs with the Calendar app). I wish they made an iPad version.

Most reactions

Latest posts