1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Ipad 3 cases

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Smitty06, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Smitty06

Smitty06 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am looking for a somewhat protective case. I am looking at these two cases in specific Amazon.com: Kensington KeyLite Ultra Slim Touch Keyboard Folio for New iPad 3 (K39598US): Computers & Accessories or Amazon.com: New Trent/Arcadia IMP38B Airbender ClamShell Keyboard Case for the NEW iPad, iPad 2, Bluetooth keyboard /w matte finish compatible with the NEW iPad, iPad 2 3G Tablet, WIFI Model, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, with multi adjustable angles and removab. I am still open to suggestions and would like to hear what the community has to say. The case must have a keyboard incorporated or be able to go in and out into it because I am using this ipad for school. If you can find a decent case with a back-lit keyboard then that is the most preferable. Thank you for looking :)
  2. AQ_OC

AQ_OC Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +430 / 0
    I have been eyeing that New Trent case for a while. I cannot justify another keyboard case, however. I have several New Trent products, though, and based on the Amazon reviews, if it were me, I'd try that one. Let me say too that I don't have either of these keyboards and I also don't recall ever seeing a backlit KB for an iPad.
  3. tomohuma

tomohuma iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what about ipad smart cover case?