Ipad 3 cases

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by Smitty06, Oct 15, 2012.

1. Smitty06

Smitty06 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I am looking for a somewhat protective case. I am looking at these two cases in specific Amazon.com: Kensington KeyLite Ultra Slim Touch Keyboard Folio for New iPad 3 (K39598US): Computers & Accessories or Amazon.com: New Trent/Arcadia IMP38B Airbender ClamShell Keyboard Case for the NEW iPad, iPad 2, Bluetooth keyboard /w matte finish compatible with the NEW iPad, iPad 2 3G Tablet, WIFI Model, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, with multi adjustable angles and removab. I am still open to suggestions and would like to hear what the community has to say. The case must have a keyboard incorporated or be able to go in and out into it because I am using this ipad for school. If you can find a decent case with a back-lit keyboard then that is the most preferable. Thank you for looking :)
  2. AQ_OC

AQ_OC Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +430 / 0
    I have been eyeing that New Trent case for a while. I cannot justify another keyboard case, however. I have several New Trent products, though, and based on the Amazon reviews, if it were me, I'd try that one. Let me say too that I don't have either of these keyboards and I also don't recall ever seeing a backlit KB for an iPad.
  3. tomohuma

tomohuma iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    what about ipad smart cover case?