What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 3 cases

Smitty06

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am looking for a somewhat protective case. I am looking at these two cases in specific Amazon.com: Kensington KeyLite Ultra Slim Touch Keyboard Folio for New iPad 3 (K39598US): Computers & Accessories or Amazon.com: New Trent/Arcadia IMP38B Airbender ClamShell Keyboard Case for the NEW iPad, iPad 2, Bluetooth keyboard /w matte finish compatible with the NEW iPad, iPad 2 3G Tablet, WIFI Model, 16GB, 32GB, 64GB, with multi adjustable angles and removab. I am still open to suggestions and would like to hear what the community has to say. The case must have a keyboard incorporated or be able to go in and out into it because I am using this ipad for school. If you can find a decent case with a back-lit keyboard then that is the most preferable. Thank you for looking :)

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have been eyeing that New Trent case for a while. I cannot justify another keyboard case, however. I have several New Trent products, though, and based on the Amazon reviews, if it were me, I'd try that one. Let me say too that I don't have either of these keyboards and I also don't recall ever seeing a backlit KB for an iPad.

Most reactions

Latest posts