1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

Any Ipad 3 Cases that hold the Ipad and Apple BT Keyboard?

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by af847, Apr 5, 2012.

1. af847

af847 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2 / 0
    I have a Targus case (more like a bag with handle) which I had for when I bought my Ipad 2, and now have the Ipad 3. It has a slot for the Ipad and another zippered opening for a stand and Keyboard and where I keep my charger cord. It is made for notebooks and laptops I believe. It works good, holds everything that I need, but looking for something like a Folio style case for the Ipad and the Keyboard. The case I have is kind of cumbersome and not really what I was looking for. Most folio cases I've looked at, come with a keyboard already included with them. I like the Apple keyboard and have no need for another keyboard. Just would like a slimmer folio style case that I could put the apple keyboard in with the Ipad also. If it can fold into a stand also would be nice too. Does anyone know of any cases like this? Surprised I haven't found one, since I'm sure the Apple BT Keyboard is a popular keyboard.
  2. skallal

skallal iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3 / 0
    Targus - CityGear Mini Case for Apple® iPad®

Best Buy SKU 1805623 for $35.