What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 2 updates using Samsung laptop

Liselot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am unable to update my iPad using my Samsung laptop. My itouch does not have a problem with updates on the Samsung. I am able to to update the iPad using my BF's Gateway laptop. Apple was not able to help me. The only thing I can think of, is the way the WiFi is set up ?? The wireless transfer rate is 300 mps on the Samsung.

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Liselot said:
I am unable to update my iPad using my Samsung laptop. My itouch does not have a problem with updates on the Samsung. I am able to to update the iPad using my BF's Gateway laptop. Apple was not able to help me. The only thing I can think of, is the way the WiFi is set up ?? The wireless transfer rate is 300 mps on the Samsung.

transfer rate won't matter, only make it faster or slower

firewall/anti virus?

haven't updated in ages, and clutching at straws, but is the iPad locked to one account for updating? I.e. did you register the iPad under your bfs account, and you both have separate accounts?

Most reactions

Latest posts